Photo Speed

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the speed the phantom 3 professional takes pictures? Like a burst mode or something similar?

Also what about leaving the lens open for a period of time to capture movement?

Any feedback would be appreciate. Thank you

Press and hold the shutter release and you will be presented with options for burst mode as well as others like Time Lapse.

I've been trying that and can't seem to get that option. I must be missing a step

So you're saying to hold down the photo button and it should pop up?

I'm not flying currently but will reply after I am able to test it out. Thank you for the advice. If I get it to work I will provide screen shots.

That's what I thought... you would think they would work the same. Physical or virtual. hmmm I'll go fire it up and give it a try. Thanks!
It worked you hold down the button on the phone and it gives you options wait till the 4 blue slices around the main button light up, there is HDR, Burst, Timed shot, Single Shot

Reactions: damitjim
Ta da! Another mystery solved! :D
;) Although I don't see a time lapse option which would be good for waterfalls and what not.

Did you file a petition for exemption with the FAA for your aircraft I am doing that now going through all of the sections that I need to get exempt. I hate paperwork lmfao...

Check out my website of some drone photos I've taken jrwpics.com

I'm trying to hustle some money. Not really trying to do a business persay more like free lance as needed stuff. It's a gray area lol I could always say I didn't know that I was going to get paid.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20