Phone will not connect to DJI GO 4 app

Reaction score
I hadnt used my Phantom 4 for a while and i have just tried to get it going again. However it appeared that the phone cannot connect to the app. The remote does connect with the drone because i can take-off etc. However on the app it just appears as disconnected. I have manually reconnected and since this the light on the remote is continually flashing red/green but the drone will still takeoff and has continued to no connect on the app. What can i do? Thanks

I hadnt used my Phantom 4 for a while and i have just tried to get it going again. However it appeared that the phone cannot connect to the app. The remote does connect with the drone because i can take-off etc. However on the app it just appears as disconnected. I have manually reconnected and since this the light on the remote is continually flashing red/green but the drone will still takeoff and has continued to no connect on the app. What can i do? Thanks
Tryed another usb,,,how long no fly,might need to reinstal app,might not be signed in ,mayby why app wont connect,

This is how it only works for me... In this order

1) turn drone on
2) turn RC on
3) put USB in phone FIRST
4) connect USB to remote

Any other way and it won't open the app. Try it in that order mate and see what happens

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniac