Phatom 4--Mavic

KPH

Reaction score
I have a Phatom 4 I am thinking about getting a Mavic Pro for easer travel. Is there any down sides I am not thinking of.

Hi
If your reason for acquiring a Mavic Pro is portability, then no problems, however the Camera sensor on the P4 is bigger than that of the Mavic, so the picture quality from the P4 will be slightly better, but from what I've heard/seen, its not much better. Flight time of the Mavic v P4 is insignificant, people talk about an extra 3 - 4 minutes flight time on the P4,to me if you can't get what you need in 20 - 25 minutes, then 3 mins is not going to be all that much more.

Good Luck
Waylander

Hi
If your reason for acquiring a Mavic Pro is portability, then no problems, however the Camera sensor on the P4 is bigger than that of the Mavic, so the picture quality from the P4 will be slightly better, but from what I've heard/seen, its not much better. Flight time of the Mavic v P4 is insignificant, people talk about an extra 3 - 4 minutes flight time on the P4,to me if you can't get what you need in 20 - 25 minutes, then 3 mins is not going to be all that much more.

Good Luck
Waylander
The sensor on the P4 is the same size a the Mavic Pro. The Phantom 4 Pro has a larger 1 inch sensor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers