Phantom4 siren?

Reaction score
Hi folks. Does anyone know if and where it is possible to buy a sirene for a Phantom4? That would be very useful when trying to get the sheep back down from the mountains in the autumn. Best regards fromNorway.

Reactions: Newbieguy
There are poweful sound solutions where we can load wathever sound into, here sound module, amplifier and speaker but showing without battery and already too heavy for Phantom.

See website Benedini.de for more details.

(this picture is me currently building Lama heli that will embark this sound module to reproduce turbine sound)

a61faf2da7d347b3455adb5dac6b1ebb.jpg

Would say key point is payload, Phantom can lift some but not a lot. Than sound device vs power quite limited. Inspire would better perform instead but another investment.

Reactions: trondi66
I don't know of any as of yet. Necessary is the mother of invention.

With a little imagination that wouldn't be too hard to make. They have used the front lights switch to power devices to drop things, other types of lights, etc. You could buy a siren and then adapt a electric switch to turn it on. A transducer circuitry and battery wouldn't weigh much.

In the past I have posted in this forum the idea of couple of tubes working with blades airflow going into. But size and available space limited so would be rather battery powered one.

I have found ie this by googling this combination of words (all together)

mini double siren 120DB

8fc9a9271d2b5d82551b9982e039b882.jpg

Seems light and 120DB is heavy sound pressure. You better wear earplugs when enabling.

Hi folks. Does anyone know if and where it is possible to buy a siren for a Phantom4? That would be very useful when trying to get the sheep back down from the mountains in the autumn. Best regards fromNorway.
Have you tried without a siren?
Cows don't like the noise of the Phantom and move away if I fly near them and sheep are much more nervous than cows.
Many times I've seen sheep spooked by a Cessna flying at 1800 feet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav