Phantom2 Vision+ losing power with batteries at 75% strength

Reaction score
I have two batteries purchased at separate places with only about 12 charges on them. Yet, when the battery strength is between 70 and 80%, the quadcopter loses power and gets erratic and I can't seem to get it to rise up in altitude. I can barely maintain control to land the thing. and go through broken blades like a hot knife through butter! I am getting no abnormal battery warnings. The diagnostics look normal with all cells appearing normal at 3933. currrent is -915mA. voltage says 11792 when it's on and sitting on my desk. serial number of one of the batteries is 1341. I'm having a lot of problems with the phantom just dropping out of the sky at this battery strength as well. Seems to fly nice at 100%. I remember when I first got the unit, with older batteries, I could go down to 20% and it will still fly up. Any ideas? I'm losing confidence in this machine. I have overwritten the firmware several times. Re-calibrated until I'm blue in the face. Calibrated the compasses each time and it says "ready to fly." thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl