Phantom Vision plus to be discontinued

Simon newton said a range of different models so who knows, i was thinking 3. Lots of people on here slated him for his video but he was spot on with saying the 8th, so he must have had good info on it all, because he didn't just pluck the 8th out of no where with a lucky guess that's for sure.

This is the phantom 3.The only difference from the phantom 2 is the new TX,the new 4K camera and the ultrasonic sensor.There is no way to have lightbridge and i believe also the ultrasonic sensor it's not for indoor fly but it is only for auto takeoff and landing.

What makes you say it wont have lightbridge, those pics look like a new controller with lightbridge to me.

It is not lightbridge just the TX looks like the inspire TX.

If they make it with lightbridge so why then someone to pay three times the money of this phantom just to buy the inspire?

What makes you say it wont have lightbridge, those pics look like a new controller with lightbridge to me.
Sure lightbridge and inspire 1 "c1" controller for 1200 dollar, dont you think thats a bit cheap ? The Controller alone is worth 600 dollar. I think it maybe has the c1 remote but not lightbridge. Simon Newton wasnt right after all. This demonseed guy had an Interview with this dji guy at the CES show and in that Interview he said eastern as a hint for the new p3. Over all i dont like the new P3, its the same old shell with cheapo camera. I was expecting a 2000 dollar machine with a larger camera. Nobody need ultrasonic sensors at all.

I think lightbridge, but you seem very sure it wont have so i guess your in the trade and know things others don't. Been speaking to someone in the trade in the uk tho this past few weeks and he swears it will be all about the video downlink. No offence but i pray your wrong because i really want lighbridge for this new P3.

Lightbridge system is very expensive.They won't sell it for 1300 usd including the phantom vision.

I think lightbridge, but you seem very sure it wont have so i guess your in the trade and know things others don't. Been speaking to someone in the trade in the uk tho this past few weeks and he swears it will be all about the video downlink. No offence but i pray your wrong because i really want lighbridge for this new P3.
But for 1200 dollar? Thats the priece of the lightbridge unit alone. I hope their is a 2000 dollar high end version with lightbridge if the 1200 dolllar version dont have lightbridge

Yes i agree the rumour price seems to cheap to incorporate lightbridge and was hoping the price would be wrong. yes jim bowers had said it wont, but my view is if its not going to be about a new video downlink system then why bring a new phantom out because it wont be much better than a P2 with all the FPV setup everyone uses. ultra sonic sensors for take off and landing would not make us all rush out and buy one that's for sure, we can do that by pushing the throttle up and flicking down to fail safe now. Really hope some sort of lightbridge comes into it or i am going to be so so disappointed. I might even cry a little. LOL

Anyway that all sounded like i was having a go and an argument but im not tho so sorry if it sounded that way. Its just that with all the things heard over the past few weeks and everything i hope for in my own little ultimate P3 dream world, one of the versions comes with lightbridge and im going to go to sleep tonight really hoping that. We will all know tho in 19 hours and 51mins. Yes im very sad and counting down and very excited. why not

If you click "Buy now" it will show out of stock.
No, 3-5 days delivery.

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 21.56.28.png

Simon newton was not wrong because he did not talk about any specs as such, he simply stated it would be revealed on the 8th and he was correct. Why do so many people put him down, he is doing such good for phantom users out there on youtube.

That guy (Jim Bowers) is a douche! Seriously!! I am not able to sit through more than a few seconds of his stupid “jokes” and completely moronic sense of humor. I wouldn’t take one word he says as truth or fact! :roll:

Now that I have that out of my system….I do always enjoy the speculation and hype of upcoming products! :)

Despite his lame humor, Jim is a pretty wired in guy. He consistently accurately predicts product launches and changes from DJI and other manufacturers to a lesser degree.

On the Phantom 3 he's been taken by obvious hoaxes and spreading them saying they are from a credible source. He's got no credibility at all on the P3 release.

You will see.. he is an insider despite what you want to believe about him. But seriously, why all the hate?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic