Phantom Virgin

Reaction score
Just got a FC40 second hand. Put a new battery in it and it constantly beeps. I’ve read that means the firmware needs updating but I’m running into issues figuring out which firmware is the right one. Any suggestions?

Just got a FC40 second hand. Put a new battery in it and it constantly beeps. I’ve read that means the firmware needs updating but I’m running into issues figuring out which firmware is the right one. Any suggestions?
Does it fly now at all. I wouldn't upgrade anything now, I have 3 P!s and haven't upgraded any of them. I have no problems at all. What is beeping. Bird or controller?.

The bird is beeping non stop unless I unplug the battery. The propellers won’t spin at all. Once I flip the right hand button at the top 11 times the light turns orange then after rotating it turns green. But after that it’ll flash red on the compass rotation.

The bird is beeping non stop unless I unplug the battery. The propellers won’t spin at all. Once I flip the right hand button at the top 11 times the light turns orange then after rotating it turns green. But after that it’ll flash red on the compass rotation.
I believe the FC40 is basically just a P1 on 5.8 gh with a camera. When I power up my P1, it does the normal sounds and the led is flashing and then the sound stops. . The remote really is supposed to be powered first. The latter part of your post was about compass calibration...don't worry about that now. Can you post a video of what is going on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers