Phantom V1.1.1 with FPV

Reaction score
I've searched until I'm blue in the face and I cannot find a description of what I need to do to install all of this:

Phanton v1.1.1 (Naza M2)
Zenmuse Upgrade Board
Phantom 2 FPV hub
DJI Mini iOSD
Neewer TS-351 5.8GHz TX
SC2000 Camera

I've got most of it figured out. I know I need to replace the main Phantom board with the upgrade board. All of the components are plug and play into the FPV Hub, except the Camera. I don't have the Zenmuse gimbal, and for now just want to use the SC2000 for my FPV camera (I may add the Gimbal, GoPro and a remote video switch later).

The FPV Hub has an 8 pin connector to go from the new upgrade board to the hub, then an 8 pin connector to go to the Zenmuse gimbal. Presumably, I'll need to connect four of those wires to the SC200 instead? Does anyone have a wiring diagram for that?

Or is there a better way for me to be doing this all? Should I dispense with the FPV Hub and connect everything directly. In that case is this the correct wiring? http://www.ravecreative.co.uk/phantom2/avl58-miniIosd-P2-wiring.pdf

Edited. I just realized that wiring diagram above also does not include the camera. Every diagram I've found makes reference to the Zenmuse gimbal. I looking for one that doesn't use the Zenmuse.

Thank you in advance.

the iOSD mini requires canBus for power and flight data; you can get that from the upgrade board but you need to do the sarawuth mod.

I have no experience with the FPV hub but I assume the connectors are too small for you to wire anything into it other than what it was meant for (avl58 + h3-2d + iOsd mini).

The specific wiring is dependent on your camera and tx settings, but generally, camera power goes to VTX if 5v, camera vid-out goes to iOsd, iOsd vid out goes to VTX, iOsd data through canBus goes through upgrade board, VTX power goes to phantom accessory power.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl