Phantom T shirts

White on black would look good.

large.jpg

I have one of their "fly away" T shirts - it's plain black..

EMCSQUAR said:

That is funny (in a black humor way). I can think of all kinds of T-Shirts now. BTW: How come there isn't a T-Shirt? As many people as there are involved in this, you would think it was a no-brainer.

Gather a large enough pre-order, and I will print them up.... that is my business folks- own my own shop.

On a ballpark estimate, if 300 could be sold, I could do them at about $30 each shipped- internationally... and that is very salty but I would have to lay out the cash for everything on all materials and production, and wait for all the orders to come back, and then individually ship each one out as they straggle in.

I don't use crap goods- that would be on 100% preshrunk cotton... 6oz.

Holler flyers.

Oh... if you want to see examples of my simulated process on dark colored garments- check out my old business site on facebook- HiwayStar Media inc... you can see some of the old designs there- I don't use facebook for the business anymore due to their policy changes a while back.

EMCSQUAR said:

Now THAT is funny! The first smile on my face since the moment just before my flyaway last week ;-)

The Phantom has a lot of possibilities for a T-Shirt. The F-4 Phantom played with the words quite a bit.

Phantom Phixers, etc.

Maybe "Phantom Phinder" and a picture of a GPS dog collar.

ladykate said:
The Phantom has a lot of possibilities for a T-Shirt. The F-4 Phantom played with the words quite a bit.

Phantom Phixers, etc.

Phantom Phools was always my fav, and one I'd be honored to use here :cool:

Hiway said:
Gather a large enough pre-order, and I will print them up.... that is my business folks- own my own shop.

On a ballpark estimate, if 300 could be sold, I could do them at about $30 each shipped- internationally... and that is very salty but I would have to lay out the cash for everything on all materials and production, and wait for all the orders to come back, and then individually ship each one out as they straggle in.

I don't use crap goods- that would be on 100% preshrunk cotton... 6oz.

Holler flyers.

Would you take an order from me? 2 large, please.

OI Photography said:
ladykate said:

Phantom Phixers, etc.

Phantom Phools was always my fav, and one I'd be honored to use here :cool:

...or Phantom Phreaks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl