Phantom Professional 3 without camera transmission

Reaction score
Hi team,
I have this drone here in Australia - Phantom 3 Professional - DJI

I would like to fly this drone and take a photograph of a crop. I have used the DJI GO app and DJI Go 4 app on an iPhone X and the DJI GO app on an iPhone 12 Pro. I also rang the company and they indicated that the apps are not optimised for any iPhone models past the iPhone 7. Would love to know if there is a fix to this!

Hi team,
I have this drone here in Australia - Phantom 3 Professional - DJI

I would like to fly this drone and take a photograph of a crop. I have used the DJI GO app and DJI Go 4 app on an iPhone X and the DJI GO app on an iPhone 12 Pro. I also rang the company and they indicated that the apps are not optimised for any iPhone models past the iPhone 7. Would love to know if there is a fix to this!
Welcome to the forum.
For P3s, you’ll use the GO app, not GO 4.
The iPhones you mentioned should work well.

No image transmission is a common problem with P3Ps especially. When it occurs, it is often due to overheating the gimbal main (top) board by having it powered up too long with no airflow. Also, we see it after long periods of inactivity.

My guess is that one or the other has happened to you as well. What’s the background of your AC? Is it new to you? Did you buy it used? Have you seen the image transmission working before? Are your AC and RC linked?
Is your cable in good shape?

If it’s the common “no image transmission,” I’d expect that your LOG_AB file will show modules 8/15 as “device not detected.”

When people ask about this issue, we often suggest the no image transmission troubleshooting chart developed by @quaddamage

More general P3P tips can be found here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj