Phantom problem

Reaction score
Hi guys,am new to phantoms and I am having this issue. When I got my phantom 2vision all was good but now when I lift off it just wants to go about 10meters into the air before it returns to a hover with the throttle stick centred, while it is ascending if you pull down on throttle stick nothing happens untill it reaches approx 10 meters,is getting very frustrating. Worked fine before, you lifted off the ground and released throttle and it just stopped dead.Any help or suggestions would be great,,thankyou David

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

First I will suggest you use a more descriptive title to get better results. It helps member to know what the post is about and it also makes searches here preform better.
I would also provide all of the details of your Phantom such as what firmware you are using and what mods have been done. How long has the issue been a problem, etc.

Your gonna want this post it in the help area so i will move it for you. There are lots of knowledgable people in there and they should be able to help you to. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl