Phantom parts, whole birds, repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a bunch of Phantom 3 Standard , Advanced and Pro parts and controllers as well as Phantom 4, Pro and Advanced parts. Minimum purchase is $20.

Let me know what you need.

Hi , I am after the mainboard for a p3a with the 2312a motors . Do you have one , preferably one with motors , leds and battery cable attached , so I don't have to use my very rudementry soldering skills ?
Thanks ,
Craig

I have a bunch of Phantom 3 Standard , Advanced and Pro parts and controllers as well as Phantom 4, Pro and Advanced parts. Minimum purchase is $20.

I dont suppose you have a couple of pairs of Polarpro Landing Gear extensions for the Phantom 3 do you ? or even point me in the right direction ? I'm based in the UK. Thanks.

Sorry Ive been off the board for the past few days.

Want some more .

I can always use extras!

Hi , I am after the mainboard for a p3a with the 2312a motors . Do you have one , preferably one with motors , leds and battery cable attached , so I don't have to use my very rudementry soldering skills ?
Thanks ,
Craig

I'll go have a look. Pretty sure I have one.

Got any p3s gimbal mainboards?

Yes for sure. Used but mint. Price $35 shipped Paypal

need flex cables and yaw motors if you have any.

Which bird?

I dont suppose you have a couple of pairs of Polarpro Landing Gear extensions for the Phantom 3 do you ? or even point me in the right direction ? I'm based in the UK. Thanks.

No I dont, sorry. There are so many on Amazon, but not necessarily PP brand.

Any P4P RC Available

GL300F? Yep.

I am looking for the gimbal board for Phantom 3 pro ?

So many people looking for them, but I dont have any. I have bins full of fried ones.

I can always use extras!

Which bird?

GL300F? Yep.

So many people looking for them, but I dont have any. I have bins full of fried ones.
ok thanks eh

I can always use extras!

Which bird?

GL300F? Yep.

Need phantom 4 pro v1.0 flex cables and yaw motors

I'm looking for p4 controller. Do you have one available? If so how much?

Thanks ,
Craig
My friend recently game be his badly crashed P3A. I had to replace almost everything on it including the main board. I just clipped all the motor, LED and power wires on the main board and soldered onto the new one. I bought it straight from a DJI dealer. It really wasn't that difficult and I have no experience with drones or soldering. Just watch a couple YouTube vids.

I'm interested in a Pro/Adv controller. Let me know what you've got. I'm in zip code 53925.

I have the GL300a, b, and c models

What are you looking to get for any of them? I don’t really have a preference of a particular model, so long as they would all work with a P3P and it’s in pretty good shape.

Just a shot maybe you could assist me? I've got a P4 and the camera goes through initialization but the camera which does take shots, it keeps moving up and down all the way for about 4 to 5 times then goes limp. I bought another parts camera and swapped bwd's before the swap it was just limp mode. Help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik