Phantom P3 Pro with backpack, extra battery.Offers UK.

Reaction score
I've decided its time to sell my P3 Pro with backpack and extra battery. I battery has around 30 flights and the other about 25. My only reason for selling is that i don't find the time to fly anymore, never had any problems with anything and every flight has been perfect. Feel free to Read my previous posts.
I always have kept everything updated to the latest firmware with no issues and everything is perfect. Its never been landed on the ground as its always hand caught. Everything is in perfect condition with no cracks or anything and comes fully boxed with original paperwork, stickers and tools etc.soft rubber gimbal protector, 32gb sd card and coiled usb lead.
4k footage is amazing and definitely wort the extra if you have a 4k tv.
I paid £1250 for the quad with extra battery last year in may and the backpack was £99, reciepts here.
Would prefer cash on collection from West midlands in the UK, sorry will not post abroad.
Looking for good offers on here before i list on ebay. Will not sell for silly money as i'd rather keep it.
Will post up some pictures tomorrow.

Now included in the sale but for £850 for everything is the Original shield tablet and original cover All fully boxed and reciept, this is not the cheaper K1 tablet but the more expensive original with stylus, paid £250 with cover for this last year.
2cr7btg.jpg

mcb4nq.jpg

o73yf8.jpg

jttaj6.jpg

2vni0x4.jpg

x1j4gi.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members