Phantom on Craigslist $200

Yeah, makes you wonder what the deal is. Were there any pics included?

Everyone should write down their Phantom serial number. Also, make sure your name and phone number is prominently displayed on the outside of the Phantom.

I think I'll also see if I can stick some sort of I.D. in the battery compartment.

As far as I.D for your Phantom, I go to the local Pet store, and have a couple tags laser engraved, with Name, address, phone #.
It turns out so nice. (It doesn't have to be shaped like a dog bone)

It would be really nice if there was a method where registering your phantom's serial # of components to you, and if lost
or stolen, a trace could be run if someone connected to Naza Assistant. It's something DJI could implement , but
might be a nightmare, if people don't update when selling, or if destroyed.

Reactions: cfd701
Only ID the Police will trust is your drivers License number, at least that's what they ask you to do to insure you get it back, if recovered.

another thought, wonder if it's the same one that guy posted that had all the guts switched out of......

BruceTS said:
Only ID the Police will trust is your drivers License number, at least that's what they ask you to do to insure you get it back, if recovered.

another thought, wonder if it's the same one that guy posted that had all the guts switched out of......

Id love to have seen how that one was advertised, but as it has no transmitter it seems more likely someone found it and is selling it. If there is no id and you did lose control of it you really cant expect anything else. Somoene that finds a random phantom with no name or number cant really do much with it, selling it is a bit of a low act but they cant really just return it to anyone.

Id love to have seen how that one was advertised, but as it has no transmitter it seems more likely someone found it and is selling it. If there is no id and you did lose control of it you really cant expect anything else. Somoene that finds a random phantom with no name or number cant really do much with it, selling it is a bit of a low act but they cant really just return it to anyone.

Oh, it's easy enough to replace the radio system, giving you a fully functional Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl