Phantom model p330d ?

Reaction score
Hi:
I’m new with this drone, got from a friend to play with, but can’t get it to fly, for one thing can’t get the WiFi for it, if I need, no it’s old but sure like to get it flying. Got it to calibrate, but not to fly, hope someone can walk me through it to get it going please. Also did not have camera , but still like to fly.

Hi:
I’m new with this drone, got from a friend to play with, but can’t get it to fly, for one thing can’t get the WiFi for it, if I need, no it’s old but sure like to get it flying. Got it to calibrate, but not to fly, hope someone can walk me through it to get it going please. Also did not have camera , but still like to fly.
Are you able to start motors,(both sticks down to bottom corners,left stick straight down to stop motors),,I'm unsure with this drone but sounds like a phantom 1 ,any numbers on bottom like 1,1,1 ??
I dont think it will pic up wifi without the cam but in you wifi settings with remote and drone on you should see phantom come up in list of networks, might have to manually add if scan does not find it,,password should be on back of remote, most passwords are phantom 1234 unless you make a custom password in app,,hope this helps a bit,again myself us unsure with the p1 but few here can guide you corect .global time zone thing when pilots read posts so I'm sure someone see you right

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues