Phantom catch release/winch for delivering

I don't know, this is just funny. too drunk to drive a car, but wants to pilot a drone over peoples homes and heads. Ok.
if it's a mile, have them walk or come pick them up

And don't call me Shirley.

Reactions: cjmwales
793936.gif

Reactions: sawx75 and cjmwales
Just got home from work, this made my day.
Although, I'm a hardwood floor refinished.
Maybe I could fly my drone over the wet floor to help it dry faster! Lol

Reactions: Adam Kontras
I was just about to make fun of this guy, but I did something similar...

Of course I wasn't drunk, it remained in my line of sight (though so far away, I really couldn't make it out I guess) and I wasn't DELIVERING something, just checking out my Delorean. So now that I think about it - this is actually one of the stupider uses of a drone...

...but by all means, please upload the video.

I was just about to make fun of this guy, but I did something similar...

Of course I wasn't drunk, it remained in my line of sight (though so far away, I really couldn't make it out I guess) and I wasn't DELIVERING something, just checking out my Delorean. So now that I think about it - this is actually one of the stupider uses of a drone...

...but by all means, please upload the video.
Haha cool video :)

I did some research on this idea. I found some low voltage claws. But the require servos and it necessitated a way to control. That would mean finding a extra or adding micro switch. Just got heavier and the electronic savy for an engineer. So I went the direct of a passive system. Pictured are my prototypes ( these are my Intellectual property that I will allow for single personal use) . The wire one is 1.4 Oz & the Aluminum strap is 2.2oz. I have no idea at this point what the payload of a P3 would be? I would like to deliver eggs to my neighbor. I do wonder if it would have an affect on the underside sensors. Being I am waitin on delivery of my P3 (they say a battery issue has developed) I have no idea if you can disable the sensors. Any help out ther on my questions is welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_1555 (420x640).jpg
    IMG_1555 (420x640).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Reactions: Crowflies
I did some research on this idea. I found some low voltage claws. But the require servos and it necessitated a way to control. That would mean finding a extra or adding micro switch. Just got heavier and the electronic savy for an engineer. So I went the direct of a passive system. Pictured are my prototypes ( these are my Intellectual property that I will allow for single personal use) . The wire one is 1.4 Oz & the Aluminum strap is 2.2oz. I have no idea at this point what the payload of a P3 would be? I would like to deliver eggs to my neighbor. I do wonder if it would have an affect on the underside sensors. Being I am waitin on delivery of my P3 (they say a battery issue has developed) I have no idea if you can disable the sensors. Any help out ther on my questions is welcome.

Very nice, am out atm have a closer look at them later,
Yes you can disable it .In the app, go to settings, search for an option called "advanced" it is inside I think. You dont need the sensors anyway really,the other phantoms fly fine without it and thanks to the russians satellites, GPS is now rock steady.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik