Phantom Black Friday

Just got an email from Adorama. They have the P3S for $499 after coupon code MBT1236001. Dang it! I thought I got a good deal when I got mine from Sam's for $550.
I got mine at Sam's for $550, too. Still not a bad deal though...

I just looked online and all I could find was the battery for the Phantom 2. It is 11.1 volt and the Phantom 3 Standard is 15.2 volts. Did you get the 15.2 volt from Jet.com?
Jet.com

I ordered from jet like 3 days ago and got it already. The battery that is. I also got the 25% off so with tax it was 111.00. Not a bad deal.

Just got an email from Adorama. They have the P3S for $499 after coupon code MBT1236001. Dang it! I thought I got a good deal when I got mine from Sam's for $550.
Are you sure of that coupon code?
It doesn't work.
Maybe because it's on backorder?

If you missed the one-day Sam's deal on the P3S, looks like DJI is going to have it discounted to $599 starting on 11/26. Not quite as good as the Sam's deal, but close!
Be aware that if you goin for the P3P black friday deal, the CD will be charged at Hong Kong so a surcare up to $39.99 will be added to your cost. Just bought it from DJI Store and got that surprise, that charge will depend on your bank policies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik