Phantom Accessories Thread

Reaction score
With my recent discovery of motor guards and gimbal protectors, I wanted to see if anyone else knows of any good phantom accessories they reccomended. Could be anything to add to the phantom or controller, even accessories for cases such as SD card holders. Interested to see what's available!

I've used this type of gimbal protector on my P2V+ and also now on my P4P. Helps prevent the camera from ripping off in a hard landing or mild crash. Saved mine after tumbling out of a 10' tree to the ground. Wouldn't fly without it. (Note: This specific model only fits the P4P and P4A.)

Last edited:
I've used this type of gimbal protector on my P2V+ and also now on my P4P. Helps prevent the camera from ripping off in a hard landing or mild crash. Saved mine after tumbling out of a 10' tree to the ground. Wouldn't fly without it. (Note: This specific model only fits the P4P and P4A.)
Does it affect the gimbal movement in flight?

I will definitely be getting one. Know of any product to protect Mavic Pro gimbal?

Sorry.. I'm not familiar with the Mavic's gimbal structure, or whether this type of accessory is needed for it. The Phantom models have a very delicate gimbal and are easily torn off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures