Phantom 5 Photos

Reaction score
We will see a new drone before NAB 2018. Will it be the phantom 5 or Mavic 2. I don’t know. Let me know what you think. Here’s some photos of the phantom 5.
b214c05bbead065f4698ef37d813e99a.jpg
567421532f12ed6d51eb4b0e373d0809.jpg

See reply from dji mod.
The DJI forum is the last place you'd get pre-release confirmation of a new model and their mods aren't reliable information sources anyway.
When leaked images first surfaced, one of their mods tried to say they were from a Phantom modified for powerline inspection.
Sure they are ... except that no=one is going to need an extra wide lens for powerline inspection and the leak indicated a range of 4 different lenses.
The idea that someone has developed an interchangeable lens camera for the P4 pro and a range of lenses .... but it's only a one-off industry modification, is about as believable as that it's been done for the Enterprise (from Star Trek).

I doubt DJI is going to introduce interchangeable lenses for the camera only because of the added weight they'd bring to the party....
They may or may not introduce interchangeable lenses- I was not commenting with respect to this consideration... simply offering my view on what function the contacts may perform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31