Phantom 4pro controller

Reaction score
So I was testing out the controller for a phantom 4 the other day and it seems it locked onto my phantom 3 advance model but was jumping in and out off the signal what’s chances of lining it up with the unit itself or is it that dji screwed the public with changing its property of software since this one does come with the screen built onto the remote

Can you re-word that a bit clearer? This makes no sense as it is.

Reactions: Oso
Can you re-word that a bit clearer? This makes no sense as it is.

I was saying that I was screwing around with a phantom 4 remote controller the pro with the built on screen and was messing with the channels and had my phantom 3 advance on and the remote hooked up with the bird but was disconnecting and re connected with the drone but would not keep the signal .Just wondering if there is a will of someway to make it work on the remote just playing with it to see what it would do

Just wondering if there is a will of someway to make it work on the remote just playing with it to see what it would do
The P3 is not compatible with the P4 Controller.

Figured so kinda stupid they make everything different but it was a thought amazing that it connected but no vid so sure all the frequencies are different from bird to model so

so sure all the frequencies are different from bird to model so
Not really. It's the firmware for one. They both must match on the RC and AC. Also, there are 2 different controllers for the P3 series. One for the Standard and one for the P3A and P3P. The P4 controllers are different. Some with, and some without the Crystal Sky.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj