Phantom 4

Reaction score
Found some more stuff in the closet. I have a couple of p4’s that are taking up some space that I need. They would come with a battery, props, and gray foam case. Not sure how many chargers I have, so that may be an issue, but I’ll figure that out.
Price range between 450.00 to 500.00 shipped. Had one up today and flys great. Can’t say here how far out it was, but I was squinting to see it. GL300C stock controller.
Thanks guys, I’m getting closer to my goal for the new Mavic Enterprise Advanced.

That’s a good price! I’m not going to buy due to sheer jealousy that you would be getting the ME Advanced! I have absolutely no need for the advanced but I still want one! Of course I have a ME Zoom that I bought for no justifiable reason.

Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: Starz
no need for the advanced but I still want one!
Same here. I’m going that route simply because I can’t seem to justify spending 6 to 8k on just a flir camera for one of the other platforms.
I have a pretty large area out back that I’d like to follow some critters at night just for something new to do. Z30 works great during the day, but not in the dark.

Found some more stuff in the closet. I have a couple of p4’s that are taking up some space that I need. They would come with a battery, props, and gray foam case. Not sure how many chargers I have, so that may be an issue, but I’ll figure that out.
Price range between 450.00 to 500.00 shipped. Had one up today and flys great. Can’t say here how far out it was, but I was squinting to see it. GL300C stock controller.
Thanks guys, I’m getting closer to my goal for the new Mavic Enterprise Advanced.
PM Sent

Ask and ye shall receive.
F00EC7EE-7D1E-4F2F-90A1-3CFA194A09D0.jpeg
4F317432-BD9B-4A54-92BE-54C9E8F09BA8.jpeg
B4D96C5A-F85F-45A3-BF1B-CACDFB9C36CC.jpeg
CF123497-4E6E-4E3F-839E-42A213E10429.jpeg

I have 4 P4 Standards and 1 P4P. Out of all of them 1 P4 flies and works fully. 2 P4's the cameras are in 3 or 4 pieces. And the other P4 is totaled, camera not recovered. The P4P I can't get the firmware to upload past 36%. So I guess I need a standard with camera, I don't really need a remote as I have 5 of them
dont really need batteries, I have 8 of those.

I have more than I need. Probably I should ask, what might you be looking for? Above pictures are a P4 standard.
plus I was on my Harley and a car pulled out in front of me on 11-21-20. I broke my Tibia right below the knee and broke the Tibial Plateau. (when I stood, my knee went 9 inches to the right) bones are healed now, so on the 18th i have surgery to repair the meniscus, a tendon, and 2 ligaments. Bonus, I am getting an ACL graft from a Cadaver. So money is tight, but my sanity is about to break. So whatever you can do to help me get another drone back in the air, I would appreciate it

So what is the story on that dog. Here he has nothing in his mouth, and on the Mavic forum he has.... tennis balls? Cracks me up. :D

Here it is. The one with the tennis balls was taken after a play session in which it took her twenty minutes to figure out how to get the two balls from rolling around on the ground to in her mouth so she could carry both of them. First she had to figure out how to get the two in one spot. Then how to bite down on both at the same time.
It was fun to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: Mavikhan
Hello, you wouldn't happen to have any more P4P's available would you? Looking for one that's in great condition with remote and a battery. Please let me know, thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20