Phantom 4 won't start

Hi all,
As the title says my P4 won't start up. Battery fully charged. Put it in and won't go. pressed power button then held till all 4 lights lit up but nothing. Am I doing something wrong?[/QThat's good news. DJI actually has a pretty good record of not selling dead ones. Matbe it was just your 'Lucky' day.

Last edited:
Hi all,
As the title says my P4 won't start up. Battery fully charged. Put it in and won't go. pressed power button then held till all 4 lights lit up but nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Eamon Cooke
Anyway did they say what the issue was.

Nope they where pretty clueless said it could be the battery but just gave me a complete new one so I left it there with them and told them I would be back in an hour when they charged the batterys and could show me that it worked fine ha. I wasn't going to drive an hour home again to find another one didn't work. This one seems fine now was tempted to try new battery in the old one but they wheren't to keen on that idea.

Nope they where pretty clueless said it could be the battery but just gave me a complete new one so I left it there with them and told them I would be back in an hour when they charged the batterys and could show me that it worked fine ha. I wasn't going to drive an hour home again to find another one didn't work. This one seems fine now was tempted to try new battery in the old one but they wheren't to keen on that idea.

So now you have to do all the firmware upgrades, don't forget you need to do the firmware upgrade to all batteries I know you only have one but if you get another don't forget.

My P4 has developed an issue with the camera pitch slowly going from straight ahead to straight down even in the hover or on a mission also a loss of video feed at about 20ft distance I'm using the latest firmware version V01.02.0602.

I am just reinstalling the latest version on everything just to be certain, then if I still have the issue will downgrade to V01.02.0503.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga