Phantom 4 update

Reaction score
I bought a phantom 4 in late 2016, and due to work commitments have never had it out of the box.
Now I have time on my hands I would love to use it, can someone tell me the update process as I’m sure that in 18 months plus there will have been a few. I have an apple computer and a Microsoft one so which would be the best to start off with and is the updating process easy or hard?
Many thanks for any help.
Paul.

I bought a phantom 4 in late 2016, and due to work commitments have never had it out of the box.
Now I have time on my hands I would love to use it, can someone tell me the update process as I’m sure that in 18 months plus there will have been a few. I have an apple computer and a Microsoft one so which would be the best to start off with and is the updating process easy or hard?
Many thanks for any help.
Paul.
Hope this explain good,to much to write,,,,very easy
20181008_214659.jpg
20181008_214632.jpg
20181008_214607.jpg
.....always done mine with OTG cable and cell device to Internet, got no computer but has worked evertime,,ps,,sometimes these cable adapters are missing from box,cheap at stores though,OTG cable adapter (makes mini usb to mini usb),,,has been couple firmwares but these are again optional if you do or not,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20