Phantom 4 stndard with spare drone

Reaction score
I have two P4 drones that are not being used. Here is the story on this one. I needed to fly commercially in a Class Delta area. Had trouble with approval and so purchased the NLD software. Had done this on another P4 and worked just fine. This download bricked the drone. Tech support did not help much and I ended up buying a new body without the gimbal and camera. It works just fine... just without NLD as original.
The camera has been transferred and the original black drone will come with the sale, in case someone smarter than me can revert the firmware and make it fly. It had very low hours prior to this grounding. As you can see, a bunch of peripherals will come with the sale. Lots of props, better charger for two batteries at once. Speaking of batteries... the two originals have about ten and twelve cycles on them. Function like new ones. Have been stored at 50%. A mount and small Samsung tablet included... though it needs a shade outside since it is not too bright. Like me.
I use Crystal sky now for other flights. Much better. A good zipper case holds the foam original box. Some long range antennas included. NO SD card will come with it. (note- the two batteries are black, like the original P4. So, they don't match)
Even better, I will ship it to you via FED EX anywhere in CONUS for free. Price is $750 on paypal family and friends only. Firm price....
10/13 have added some items I found in the hangar. Antenna boosters. New spare top shell, extension legs, HDMI adapter for remote, filter wrench, more black props, blue silicon remote cover (not shown), spare camera parts and more.
Grab this before I change my mind and fly this classic stable bird again.

Attachments

• P4 package.JPG
    P4 package.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
Last edited:
BTW...I noticed the extended range antennas fit on SMA connectors on a white remote. So the buyer can have either one. Black, with standard antennas, or white with the extended range. The spare remote is available to anyone with a hundred dollar bill to spare.... cheers.

OK... will sell the black batteries to you. Price is $749. The rest of the stuff will get listed for a dollar.
That is over $350 per battery, brand new they only went for $189 and your telling me a pair of used ones are worth more..........SMH and they may not even be the high capacity battery's.

Does anybody know if NLD can or will factory reset a drone that their software bricked? Or is their software strictly Buyer Beware?

That is over $350 per battery, brand new they only went for $189 and your telling me a pair of used ones are worth more..........SMH and they may not even be the high capacity battery's.
Hes trying to tell you that he only wants to sell the whole package.
Although he did offer to trade the batteries for white ones. (which would still leave him with a whole package)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic