Phantom 4 Standard

Reaction score
I flew a little yesterday. I noticed that when I landed and shut down it looked like the craft had a little shake
I haven't crashed or anything. I have never changed props. They look fine. Any ideas.

Does it also do that little shake at take off? First thing to try is changing props. Do not use low noise props unless you have changed out to the P4Pro prop mounts. It would be a good idea to change to them anyhow for about $12. They are far superior and may solve your problem. All of my P4’s have the new mounts. The originals have springs that wear out.

DJI Phantom 4 Pro Part 4 - Quick Release Propeller Mounting Plates(2CW+2CCW) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0764P6H1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_4tdYDb4F6CYH7

Can’t get the link to work
62FE886C-9446-4AC8-A2B1-C798AC94C1E0.png

I didn't notice it on take off. I have a new set of props. I will try that first. I will post if that helps. Thanks
Please think about changing the mounts. They cause many of the “fall from the sky” issues on the P4S.

I didn't notice it on take off. I have a new set of props. I will try that first. I will post if that helps. Thanks
Be sure to check the old springs under your props. They may have to be tuned by lifting them to put more pressure against the props. Not necessary with P4Pro mounts. Good luck fly safe.

What was that shake like? Was it wobbling before touch down or it was vibrating when already at the ground.
If the firs probably the cause is as described in post #6.
If the second - might be the problem with props fixation or they are out of balance. All this is easy to check and to solve out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers