Phantom 4 Standard Remote not charging all the way

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a phantom 4 standard remote and it will only charge to 3 lights, and only blinks on the 4th, but never fully charges now. I have read from other groups there is a a fix to the remote but I am not very electrically inclined. Any thoughts on a fix. Thanks for the help!

Hi all, I have a phantom 4 standard remote and it will only charge to 3 lights, and only blinks on the 4th, but never fully charges now. I have read from other groups there is a a fix to the remote but I am not very electrically inclined. Any thoughts on a fix. Thanks for the help!
The fix I see posted here over and over is a reflow of a board within the RC.

I saw one that said, to unplug the RC battery first. Sometimes that's a fix. The reflow is a little more detailed.
one guy had to do the battery unplug thing so much he installed a switch on his rc so he could unplug the battery over and over without opening it! :)

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I did a reflow repair last week, serem Its worked. I have been thinking about install a energy master key or cut the USB positive. Tô mais a reflow, follow the steps mentioned here (ser temperature about 450° C::

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic