Phantom 4 standard broke for sale.

Reaction score
Ok I have a intact phantom 4 with gl300c controller. 2 batteries. 1 with 18 charges and 1 with 1 charge.

The P4S meds a new main board flight controller. Bad firmware update bricked the internal FC.

Gimbal and camera are in perfect shape. No marks or dirt or scratches.

Motors are good. 1 motor has a small scrap on it but it's not from a crash.

Shell has marks from where it was opened by a local repair shop to tell me the FC is indeed bricked.

All other internals are in great shape.

Here what I have.

2 batteries. 1 is new and 1 has 17 charges. 150 for both
Original charger 15$
Original case
GL300c controller. 150$
Legs with compass and antennas. 25$
Gimbal and camera in great shape. 300$
3 in 1 board 120$
left and right esc with power module 100$
There are marks on the shell from a local repair shop opening the P4 just to tell me after 80$ diagnosis fee that the main board is going out.

The P4 would be a perfect repair for someone or parts donor.

I would rather sell as a whole for 600 shipped or best offer

Other then the marks where the 2 half's connect. The body is in perfect shape.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_174551.jpg
    IMG_20191012_174551.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20191012_174728.jpg
    IMG_20191012_174728.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_20191012_174551.jpg
    IMG_20191012_174551.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20191012_174710.jpg
    IMG_20191012_174710.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 209
  • JPEG_20191012_140732.jpg
    JPEG_20191012_140732.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Make offers. Like to either part out or move entire lot fast. Like I said. Only thing that does not work is the Flight controller from a bad update.

Ok I have a intact phantom 4 with gl300c controller. 2 batteries. 1 with 18 charges and 1 with 1 charge.

The P4S meds a new main board flight controller. Bad firmware update bricked the internal FC.

Gimbal and camera are in perfect shape. No marks or dirt or scratches.

Motors are good. 1 motor has a small scrap on it but it's not from a crash.

Shell has marks from where it was opened by a local repair shop to tell me the FC is indeed bricked.

All other internals are in great shape.

Here what I have.

2 batteries. 1 is new and 1 has 17 charges. 150 for both
Original charger 15$
Original case
GL300c controller. 150$
Legs with compass and antennas. 25$
Gimbal and camera in great shape. 300$
3 in 1 board 120$
left and right esc with power module 100$
There are marks on the shell from a local repair shop opening the P4 just to tell me after 80$ diagnosis fee that the main board is going out.

The P4 would be a perfect repair for someone or parts donor.

I would rather sell as a whole for 600 shipped or best offer

Other then the marks where the 2 half's connect. The body is in perfect shape.
Hi,

Just to be sure of what needs to be replaced, exactly which board is bad? Is it the Flight Controller/IMU board (DJI Part 43) ? I am wondering if that is the only issue, why you wouldn't have replaced it once the labor of tearing the drone apart was done? It's not an expensive part (about $100).

Also where are you located?

Hi,

Just to be sure of what needs to be replaced, exactly which board is bad? Is it the Flight Controller/IMU board (DJI Part 43) ? I am wondering if that is the only issue, why you wouldn't have replaced it once the labor of tearing the drone apart was done? It's not an expensive part (about $100).

Also where are you located?
Yes part 43 was going out. I've had the esc replaced and bought a new battery thinking that was my problems. After being about 250 or hair more after labor cost of the shop putting in random parts to repair , I get it back just to find out a few days later after a few perfect.flights that the errors is problems have started again. This time I took it to another better shop and they reassured me it was the imu part 43 board the entire time.
Guess you can say I'm tired of messing with it even tho the imu is all that is needed. DJI has left sort of a bad taste in my mouth now and just wanna cut my losses.

I live in Tennessee. Sorry for the long winded explanation.

Yes part 43 was going out. I've had the esc replaced and bought a new battery thinking that was my problems. After being about 250 or hair more after labor cost of the shop putting in random parts to repair , I get it back just to find out a few days later after a few perfect.flights that the errors is problems have started again. This time I took it to another better shop and they reassured me it was the imu part 43 board the entire time.
Guess you can say I'm tired of messing with it even tho the imu is all that is needed. DJI has left sort of a bad taste in my mouth now and just wanna cut my losses.

I live in Tennessee. Sorry for the long winded explanation.
Not long winded at all. I think more details are always better!

Is the drone all assembled and in one piece now, as shown in the pictures? I only ask because you posted prices for all the components, and didn't know if it was in parts.

What happens at this point now when you power up? Do you get a picture from the camera to confirm that the gimbal and camera are indeed functioning fine?

Not long winded at all. I think more details are always better!

Is the drone all assembled and in one piece now, as shown in the pictures? I only ask because you posted prices for all the components, and didn't know if it was in parts.

What happens at this point now when you power up? Do you get a picture from the camera to confirm that the gimbal and camera are indeed functioning fine?
Yes it is in a whole piece. When I power it on , it shows video. Allows me to control the gimbal but does not accept new firmware or show what version. Says flight controller error or something along those lines.

When I try updating firmware , I get unable to connect to flight controller and update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20