phantom 4 software

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 that has been under my bed for awhile. and am using a differant phone now no matter what i do the bird wont connect to the controller.So what is the correct software dgi go or dgi go 4 or is there better software

I have a phantom 4 that has been under my bed for awhile. and am using a differant phone now no matter what i do the bird wont connect to the controller.So what is the correct software dgi go or dgi go 4 or is there better software
DJI GO4 is correct one for P4...if the phantom is not connecting to remote control try relinking...

I see that the controller seems to link to the bird ok green light no blinking i should have said the problem seems to be the screen ive used a tablet and also a android phone but they both wont connect to the bird
ive tried to force a firmware update on the bird but it wont even go close
I turn the bird on then the controller the gimbal straightens and green conection light is present but wont conect

I see that the controller seems to link to the bird ok green light no blinking i should have said the problem seems to be the screen ive used a tablet and also a android phone but they both wont connect to the bird
ive tried to force a firmware update on the bird but it wont even go close
I turn the bird on then the controller the gimbal straightens and green conection light is present but wont conect
With everything on try disconnecting usb from your device and reconnect

remote to the bird is good the software is very buggy cant do a thing with it my phone is a samsung J8 pro which is android the note pad is a lenovo which is also android is just the size to fit nicely in its place and has only worked once
Can you move camera with gimble wheel on remote ?,,tried different usb cords ?,,,it don't matter what software or firmware it got it should still go and conect

What happens when you open app,,do you get blue to fly on homescreen,,,,ok idea,,,turn device and app on and open go4 ,,it should have screen but say aircraft disconected,,leave drone off till you have done first part then turn on and see if it conect........also you should be able to arm and start motors without the app conected,, does it start this was ,,if so it's a device setting
I can't help if no reply

Last edited by a moderator:
The camera you can move with the remote and when the app is started the birds rotors move a little to sync and all settings are unable to do anything with them now have put the software on a notepad and 2 android phones and have the same problem ill try a new cable tonight cant even get dgi assistant 2 to work

The camera you can move with the remote and when the app is started the birds rotors move a little to sync and all settings are unable to do anything with them now have put the software on a notepad and 2 android phones and have the same problem ill try a new cable tonight cant even get dgi assistant 2 to work
OK will it start without the app,,just remote and drone ,,if cam moves it's linked ok to remote,yes I have no luck with assistant either,,,what colour your rear lights flashing

Most likely a bad USB cable. Make sure that you use a known good "Data" cable, not just any USB cable. Many of them look the same, but are only made for charging, and NOT data. Lemme know if that helps..

well changed the cable 3 times and the last 1 fixed the problem wow what a drama ty everyone for your help ive tried nearly every cable in the home and the last 1 worked updating all now
Success is good, glad to help!

Reactions: quaddamage

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav