Phantom 4 Refurb on DJI's NewEgg store for $729

Looks like DJI is trying to blowout more inventory. On their NewEgg store, they are selling the refurbished Phantom 4 for $729.

Looks like the price is only good for today.
I bought one today - I can't hold out any longer waiting for the pro's to drop where it fits my budget, ha.
For that too happen could take months.....unless the PH5 comes out?

Yep. so I snared it. Still have some more purchases to make like prop guard, new hubs from dji, and an ipad mini 2 cellular and wifi. This getting expensive! But I don't get that post buyer's remorse with this new egg purchase. Yah!

Really tempted. But then I'd need to buy 2 batteries to match my P3A setup. Not to mention prop guards but haven't used them last few months. Been concerned the mount contributes to stress cracks.

I think that's a real concern. When I think that there is some "give" in the guards that they press inward that helps with the stress thing, but really if they do bend in when lightly striking something then it hits the prop anyway. So, I've concluded that they are not there to protect the props, but to protect the arms and motors of the props.

I ordered one this week, same sale price on the DJI Ebay store minus the $15 coupon discount. I can't wait until Friday. Mine is being shipped from Drone Nerds in FL. Looking at the ebay listing, price went back to $799 after they sold 17 in two days.

Wayne

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl