phantom 4 rc leds error

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have the phantom 4 (not pro).. it is practically unusables! (assuming I did not use it since June and I updated it by yet earlier) I did these steps:
1. update dji go app
2. Last firmware update (it failed several times by dji go app on ipad, but it succeeded by dji assistant last version)
3. calibration and rc link with drone
4. I Try to upgrade rc: I click from ipad on the three lines and it do not detect the installed software! however, I can install latest rc version by iphone (so it seems ...)
5. if I do restore default settings from dji assistant does not seem to go back to any previous firmware, it always remains that: the last one (apparently ...)
how can I do? :/ RC continues to flash and dji go app is unusable!
thank you so much

Thanks for the reply
from desktop I tried to reset to firmware factory but it does not work
it remains the latest version of firmware

which then is not even installed well (in my opinion) because the update has failed several times, before installing it, but it's my opinion!
from the desktop anyway I can not do anything more :(

Last edited:
Hi Yeh I think they made it so can't roll back always gives new version,me been trying with similar issues,have you looked on home page under ME where you sign in and out its got "check for updates",

So the issue is that DJIgo does not recognize your device but is connected to the P4?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94