PHANTOM 4 PRO....

HEY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE PRO....heres the info

Sent from my SM-G930P using PhantomPilots mobile app
1479247819568.png
1479247833218.png

Sent from my SM-G930P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Looks interesting but not sure I would upgrade to that.

I enjoy taking pictures, I enjoy flying but no need for better than I have.

Reactions: Matchlock
It is cool, but don't think I'll be upgrading from the regular P4 for it. Now if I had the dough that Inspire 2 would for sure be in the cards. That thing is wicked. I'd love to see what they're going to do with the Mavic 2. I would love if they put a bit better camera on it (on par with the P4), and kept it at least as small.

YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCb6vXQwUvExZ3p2ljMdEHDQ
Instagram: toxicmedium

It's a great improvement but I think I'll be getting the Mavic. It meets my needs. If I had the need for that camera upgrade and everything else, I'd go for it. I wonder if they'll upgrade the Mavic camera in the future??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

everything is moving so fast in the drone market, I'm looking for my first dgi phantom had decided on the phantom 4 but was tight between the p3A then came along the Mavic and now the P4 pro ?

im in the same boat.. Mine is old school Advanced model.

If it works for what you need, then its all you need. I plan on staying with my P3P.

The update is moving in the right direction but for me personally, I don't ever even use the obstacle avoidance on my p4. My next drone will definitely be the inspire 2 or something in that neighborhood.

Love the Inspire 2, what a lovely machine, but, do I need one? My P3A does all I;ve asked of it & I;m still learning.
If I think about it,(& I;m careful) my P3A should last me for a few years to come.
Anyone know this one- GDU Bird, (may be spelt wrong) From what I;ve seen looks to be a Mavic clone, one cool feature, you can switch out the camera/gimbal in minutes, which I thought was a great feature for the serious photographer.
I;ve only seen it in passing while flying, so I couldn't take time to look it over, But, boy, tell me if it doesn't look to be a mavic copy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers