Phantom 4 Pro Wobbles after take off even after IMU calibration

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I’ve been having a problem with my Phantom 4 Pro. It crashed heavily and I had to replace 1 ESC motor, the camera gymbal and the landing gear. After replacing all parts, I have successfully made an IMU calibration, compass calibration, gymbal calibration and sensor calibration. However after taking off, my P4 wobbles with any little movement and crashes into the ground.

Any thoughts?

Here’s a video showing what happens!

To me it looks that one of the motors is losing power little by little, causing the wobble until it tilts and can't recover. If you can provide the drone's flight logs, pleople like @Fly Dawg can verify what is really wrong.

Now we wait for @Fly Dawg dor someone else who knows how to understand the dat file. Thanks for posting.
That's not the right .DAT. It records 2 minutes of battery on with no motor start. Probably indoors as there are no satellites acquired.

Had to watch that few times and still hard to figure that out,almost thinking vps issue mayby,it was low that why I metion,wouldent want that to happen at height, or does that explain the artificial grass,,,soft landing cause you knew it would happen,yes wake up @Fly or @Sar,,the world waiting now ,,hope it gets resolved,that would make my eyes fall out with disbelief

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav