Phantom 4 Pro V2 Reviews

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No worries. If you know of any other good reviews, feel free to post them here. That's what this thread is for ;)

Reactions: killdozerd11

Cool. Thanks for the replies guys. I watched one of the videos, the Drone Valley video, and he mentioned he thought that they would but didn't really sound sure. Also he mentioned air vents in the controller. I've only flown the upgraded P4P+ from Drone World, their Falcon Edition, which comes with the modified controller with built in cooling fan.

Quick question ... I ordered the P4P V2.0 and the racing goggles. I can't really find the answer on how the ocusync works. Can I run my phone on the controller and the Goggles at the same time?

Thank you!I was kinda second guessing my purchase. Two more ... Let's say I'm flying over a brush fire and command has the goggles. We can be separated by 1/4 mile as long as they both are in range of the P4P, correct? 2nd ... Is there a limit on number of goggles? Can I have 2 observers? thx

Reactions: Advexure
Im excited. Ive experienced the beautiful low latency of Occusync in the MPP, and also noticed how much better the larger camera makes the experience with the P4P in the goggles. I imagine the experience of both together is first rate!

Reactions: Advexure
Let's say I'm flying over a brush fire and command has the goggles. We can be separated by 1/4 mile as long as they both are in range of the P4P, correct?
I haven't tried that, but I think it would work.

Is there a limit on number of goggles?
You can connect up to two DJI Goggles at the same time.

I suspect the gentleman in this video is correct in the timing of a Phantom 5 release, right now, as far as I've seen, the P4P platform doesn't have any serious competition, and I think it could be several months away. Right now I'm on the fence about waiting for the P5, and getting the P4P V2.0. The thing is, I want to be able to fly the newest Phantom platform, in case my P4P needs to be sent in for repair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic