Phantom 4 Pro V.2 vs the new [emoji146]MAVIC 2PRO

I think he probably can- not consistently or reliably and without the ability to determine the orientation but you can probably see them that far and further. I know I can.

Correct , in daylight I can’t tell orientation a couple hundred feet away never mind a few thousand.
Early morning with the sun on my back at my usual spot I can see it upto 3000 ft guaranteed every flight but beyond that it varies with lighting conditions

That's really amazing. But from time to time you have to look at the screen to see what you going to film and ... there you go, can't spot it any more.
Now I think we are pretty far from the title of this thread.

Hey!
I allready got the Phantom 4pro v.2. but is there any point with this drone as the Mavic 2 just has been released?? I`m considering to sell this drone and buy a Mav2, because it’s better In every way, it flies longer, it’s faster and the picture quality is at least as good as the the p4 even with more camera functions[emoji41].
I feel I’m sitting with a heavy stoneage drone and I’m regretting that I bought it just some months before this new insane ,hightec Mavic 2 came on the marked[emoji43]
Ahh yes, such is the ways of high technology......new today ancient tomorrow.....I still get good results with my "ancient"P3S????? Go figure??

I have the P4pv2 and a Mavic Air.
I bought the p4pv2 specifically for the low light performance and adjustable aperture. I suppose I could sell both and get one do-it-all M2P. But I like my current setups flexibility and quality.
I've always been of the mindset, don't jump to new technology unless you know a problem will be solved for you.
And flying the p4pv2 is so smooth and controllable
Best case, the M2P will be equal in flying and picture and video output.
Now when they come out with a P5 Pro, THAT might suck for my wallet.

No one can tell me why My P4P and P4P V2 wants to climb so high I can barely see it? Once I see it starts to go up there I feed id full down and no way, it wants to keep going, and it pops up a message "Are You Sure you want to go to A mode.?" I'm always in beginner Mode with settings on low and in P mode., Both of my P4Ps do the same things. Please tell me what settings I need to avoid these problems? I crashed my P4P V2 when it came straight down and crunched at full speed.in the RTH mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4