Phantom 4 Pro used + accessories ***SOLD***

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 Pro for sale. I am the second owner, I've owned it almost two months now. After I bought this drone I found a killer deal on a brand new obsidian that I couldn't pass up so I'm putting this one back on the market. The original owner bought the drone new in August of 2018. No crashes or hard landings for him, same with me. (I bought it off the forums from a member.) I only flew maybe 4 times I'm guessing since I bought it. The drone is absolutely fine, no issues, it's just an extra that I don't need now.

The drone comes with a hard shell aluminum case with cutouts in the foam for the drone and accessories, 3 Neewer filters (ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL) as well as 4 prop guards, 3 sets of props total, 2 standard batteries and one high capacity battery, charging device, and a Nexus tablet. I put the tablet aside and never used it as I have an iPad that I prefer, but I have powered the tablet up and it works fine.

I'm asking $950 FIRM on this, with free shipping. PLEASE NO OFFERS, I'll hold the drone until it sells for $950, it is worth that price especially with the case and filters and tablet, not to mention the high capacity battery. If you need to get into a P4P on a budget as compared to new, this one's a great choice. If I saw a need for 3 drones I'd keep it, but I have the new obsidian and a backup obsidian already. Time to recoup some cash! PayPal is acceptable if you choose the friends and family option so neither of us incur fees.
IMG_8188.JPG
IMG_8189.JPG
IMG_8194.JPG
IMG_8195.jpg
IMG_8196.jpg
IMG_8198.JPG

I’ll contact you later today
I will take it off your hands would like to talk first
I’m teeing off at 9:18 should be done around 12:00
Call me then
Thank you

Members online