Phantom 4 Pro Unbox - my hands on first look, etc.

Reaction score
Reactions: WestieLover and JWH
Great, thank you for sharing....

Question, do you know if the thread mounts on the camera are the same as the regular P4?... or P3P for that matter? I am wondering if I will be buying new ND filters?...

Great, thank you for sharing....

Question, do you know if the thread mounts on the camera are the same as the regular P4?... or P3P for that matter? I am wondering if I will be buying new ND filters?...

Bigger barrel - bigger everything as far as the Camera goes.
If we get lucky you may need ND filters less - some say that the setup (shutter type, etc.) may be less prone to some of the problems of earlier models.

Bigger barrel - bigger everything as far as the Camera goes.
If we get lucky you may need ND filters less - some say that the setup (shutter type, etc.) may be less prone to some of the problems of earlier models.

I thought so... worried about that when you said everything was a bigger in your video - thanks for the response!

When they say infrared side cameras I wonder if they're night capable. They don't say it, but I'm curious.

I also did a short intro vid. Will be flying it a lot this week and updating, creating, etc.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any chance you can provide a sample clip from the H.265 recording mode in 4K 24P? I'm trying to find out if it supports 10 bit color (the Ambarella H1 SoC specs suggest it could).

Last edited:
Reactions: bofett
Yes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic