Phantom 4 Pro to sell - less than 30 flights / SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After much thought and hesitation I have decided to sell my Phantom 4 Pro set up. I find that I use my Mavic much more regularly and this bird needs more air time by a user that understands the camera capabilities better than I. This bird has been meticulously cared for, has less than 30 flights total, has never been "crashed" and is offered with all the accessories. Included in the sale is:

Phantom 4 Pro drone
4 Intelligent Flight batteries
Smart three battery charging hub
RC controller shown (also have a Modified Pro+ RC if desired)
Polar Pro ND and CPL filters (6 total)
Rolling hard case shown that holds entire set up
Extra props (6 sets)
All wires and accessories
Original boxing and packaging
Optional - Drone World modified Long Range RC
$1,400

$1,850 with both controllers

IMG_0411.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG
IMG_0414.JPG
IMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0418.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG

Shipping is estimated at $100-$125 via UPS in continental 48. Will accept PayPal payment or certified check.

This bird needs a good home where it can fly!
Please reach out should you have any questions. Thanks
FL Scout (Tampa Area)

Reactions: tak5501
Sorry, your area just came through. Bad storms here.

What is the range of the mod from drone world?

I thought the P4 already gets about 4 miles out so I thought maybe the mod rc got way more. Just curious as to its capabilities. Thanks.

you can do 3+ miles out of the box. that mod on it is originally from fpvlr who started the whole antenna design / mod to begin with and the owner
specializes in RF industry. not sure what the measurements and results are with "Drone world long range system"
but with original fpvlr antennas i got 6+ miles out without amps and 10.1 miles with amps on the antennas. that would be one way out ;)

Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

Will take the whole package with both controllers.

PM sent

I thought the P4 already gets about 4 miles out so I thought maybe the mod rc got way more. Just curious as to its capabilities. Thanks.
I've achieved 4 miles with wind sales from skyreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31