Phantom 4 pro plus with screen transferring photos to iPhone/iPad

Reaction score
Hi there all phantom pilots. I've just upgraded from the p2 to the p4p+ firstly what a upgrade! I pleased with how it handles and all the gizmos it comes with but there's just one thing that's really annoying me and that is that I can't seem to transfer my photos from the android screen to my iPhone or iPad without taking the sd card out and putting it in the computer on my old p2 I was using my iPhone and it used to save the pictures straight to my camera roll but this android screen only has selected sharing options like Facebook and twitter which I don't want to do. Basically I just want to get my photos and videos on to my iPad so I can edit them and maybe print them I've seen a lighting to sd card reader and hope this can fix my problem but should I of just bought the p4p and not the plus or what? I like the screen and not having to use my phone but is there any other way????? Please help and much appreciated

Not certain, but I think you will have to go down the card reader route. I personally would not buy the built in screen version as no third party apps allowed and I would miss my Litchi waypoints.
Yes the leap in tech from the P2 to the 4 is amazing, enjoy your new purchase.

Thanks for your help yes I am amazed and what it can do and I've ordered a lightning to sd card reader off amozon for only 10 pound so hope it will help me but yes maybe should of looked into the pro plus abit more before I bought it but thought it would be better than the pro but hay ho [emoji85]

Reactions: Jayfdee
I use an IPad Air and lightning sd card reader with my P4. No problems just don't record in 4K mode, iPad does not support this level of HD.

Yeah I found that out yesterday it would only transfer jpeg and 1080 files to my iPhone and iPad anything bigger it wouldn't play

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20