Phantom 4 pro plus with litchi

Reaction score
You can now using the crystal sky monitor built in to the controller to download the amazon app and thru it purchase the Litchi app. I did this and they both download perfectly. problem is Litchi cannot override the DJI GO app built into the controller so Litchi cannot connect to the aircraft. I was told that these apps were just given approval by DJI recently so this may be a new issue to work thru on the built in crystal sky but seems to work well on the unattached crystal sky monitor. If anyone has any ideas I am willing to try em until I hear back from Litchi support or DJI. Thanks for your thoughts!

Yup, just saw the availability tonight. Downloaded the app to the P4P+ but won't connect, I've gone through and force stopped the DJI apps, but Litchi still won't connect. I was able to register the app but that's it.

Ok, I got Litchi working on the P+ controller this morning. The group on Facebook had a post this morning about it and the (hopefully) workaround got me fixed up
First off, you need a short USB cable that will jump the ports on the controller. Boot up the controller as usual. Go into Settings/Apps and force stop all DJI running applications. Go back to the home screen. Plug the USB cable into both ports of the controller. What should occur is a pop up appears giving you the option of using either Litchi or DJI and the option of using the app always or just once. For me I just checked "Just Once" then tapped on Litchi. Litchi should open up for you. It may or may not have a popup window to register Litchi app, just check agree. Give it a few seconds and you should have Litchi running and will connect to the aircraft

Ok, I got Litchi working on the P+ controller this morning. The group on Facebook had a post this morning about it and the (hopefully) workaround got me fixed up
First off, you need a short USB cable that will jump the ports on the controller. Boot up the controller as usual. Go into Settings/Apps and force stop all DJI running applications. Go back to the home screen. Plug the USB cable into both ports of the controller. What should occur is a pop up appears giving you the option of using either Litchi or DJI and the option of using the app always or just once. For me I just checked "Just Once" then tapped on Litchi. Litchi should open up for you. It may or may not have a popup window to register Litchi app, just check agree. Give it a few seconds and you should have Litchi running and will connect to the aircraft
Could you post pics of cable and ports you jumped?

You are a genius! I got it to work thanks so much. I used the long cable that came with the AC, but I would like a shorter cable. Do you know what this cable is called so I can get one on Amazon? Thanks for your help.

Hey if this really works that would be stellar. Good work!

But do you need to do the cable thing every time?

I am guessing so, weather bad here so i just did it once in the house, worked like a charm. Will say i did select to use litchi just once, so may have to try again and select everytime and restart without cable.

I am guessing so, weather bad here so i just did it once in the house, worked like a charm. Will say i did select to use litchi just once, so may have to try again and select everytime and restart without cable.
Let us know if that works.

You are a genius! I got it to work thanks so much. I used the long cable that came with the AC, but I would like a shorter cable. Do you know what this cable is called so I can get one on Amazon? Thanks for your help.

LOL, not a genius, saw it on Litchi group on Facebook. Someone else did the heavy lifting

What a kludge!
Obviously Dji's left hand isn't letting the right know what's going on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1