Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Order Thread

Reaction score
I've seen a few of them pictured on the forums but was wondering if anyone on here has their pre-orders in and have you received notice of shipping yet? If you have your pre-order in when did you order and when did you receive or get shipping notice. Let's see if we can figure out when these are getting released and shipped.

I've seen a few of them pictured on the forums but was wondering if anyone on here has their pre-orders in and have you received notice of shipping yet? If you have your pre-order in when did you order and when did you receive or get shipping notice. Let's see if we can figure out when these are getting released and shipped.

I thought there already released? I’m planning on waiting to black Friday and hoping for a sale.

Nearly all of the Authorized DJI retailers sites you visit are just taking pre-orders. I was told that they should be getting in their stock and shipping within the next 7 days.

DJI has been shipping Mavic Pro Platinum's and should also be shipping P4PO since they were both to be released in Sept. You would think that just a color change and a change to the gimbal would not delay orders that long. But then again, who I am I kidding but myself.

I have a quick question. I’m planning on getting the Obsidian version as well. What made you pick it over the white? I like the look of the mate Obsidian over the glossy white. Do you think there will be any heat issues with it. Do you think there will be any change it value vs the white if you were to sell it down the line. Let me know what you think. And do you think dji will make the 3 battery charger in Obsidian as well?

I asked the question of heat and was told by someone who used to plasti-coat the Phantom's gray that it didn't seem to affect the drone. As far as value down the road, I think the current P4P owners would like to have the new gimbal on their AC.

I asked the question of heat and was told by someone who used to plasti-coat the Phantom's gray that it didn't seem to affect the drone. As far as value down the road, I think the current P4P owners would like to have the new gimbal on their AC.

Isn’t the gimbal on the Obsidian new made of different material

I was also told that the Obsidian accessories would follow very shortly after the AC shipped. DJI has informed them the props, charging docks, prop guards, and other items are coming out also.

As far as my choice of black over white, I already have a P3S and just wanted to get the P4P but something different. Besides, I have a Mavic Pro and it's nearly the same color.

Ordered 23rd of October. Charged today. Reps keep saying 15-20 days. Was hoping I can take it on my holiday but not lookin good

I have a quick question. I’m planning on getting the Obsidian version as well. What made you pick it over the white? I like the look of the mate Obsidian over the glossy white. Do you think there will be any heat issues with it. Do you think there will be any change it value vs the white if you were to sell it down the line. Let me know what you think. And do you think dji will make the 3 battery charger in Obsidian as well?
I preordered the obsidian. I am hoping DJI used there newest shell to address the stress cracks happening on the earlier versions of the white. There are also reported problems on the gimbals too. So hopefully this are all fixed. But then again there maybe problems on the obsidian too not seen on the whites. We will find out soon enough.

Reactions: Shoemaker
bh camera has shipped some of there pre orders and are waiting for more to fill existing pre orders and than sell to other coustomers.

I ordered mine from authorized DJI dealer off eBay and got mine Tuesday.
02835121b3f09a88e13c0b7e7928e57d.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl