Phantom 4 Pro issue using Samsung S9

Reaction score
hi, i have all of a sudden got this major issue when I try to fly my p4p, I connect up the phone as normal and turn on drone and remote and then my phone blanks out like its turned off, trying to restart then the little samsung logo just flashes on the screen, the phone wont go back to normal until i unplug the remote. I use the same phone with my mavic air with no dramas at all.
does anyone have any idea whats going on here? I have had the drone for 4 years and phone for 1 year and never seen this before.

Reactions: Capt KO

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
Try another USB in case it gave up ,,try airplane mode mayby

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Any new apps added recently? If you have maxed the cpu, might need to delete or deactivate a couple big ones running in the background. Especially flight apps, like Litchi and GO.

or change cables. 😉

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Can also happen if the phone is too hot but would happen with the Air too.

Reaction score
Or the USB cord? Since the mavic is using a different RC and USB connection, I'm looking for the not common use items between the two setups.

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Or the USB cord? Since the mavic is using a different RC and USB connection, I'm looking for the not common use items between the two setups.
Good catch on both. Cable connections different. Cable simple, port? Hope just cleaning but loose connect not too uncommon. But fixable

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Van Tam