Phantom 4 Pro Flying Mavic Waypoint Missions

Reaction score
Hello, all!

This is my first post so please forgive me if this has been exhaustively discussed previously. I can't find any evidence of it through searching. My question is whether I can fly the Litchi waypoint missions I built for my Mavic Pro with my new Phantom Pro. I "think" the answer is yes, but wanted to sound you out about it.

Thanks so much!

Frank

Welcome to the forum!

I would say yes, which Phantom Pro?
Did you use the mission hub?

Rod

Did you never get or had a Mavic Pro?

If I'm wrong somebody tell us, but that has been my impression.

"Phantom 4 Pro" Hum guess it was in your subject. :rolleyes:

Rod

Thanks, Rod! It seems the case to me too. I may test it shortly and answer my own question here.

Reactions: RodPad
This is my first post so please forgive me if this has been exhaustively discussed previously. I can't find any evidence of it through searching. My question is whether I can fly the Litchi waypoint missions I built for my Mavic Pro with my new Phantom Pro. I "think" the answer is yes, but wanted to sound you out about it.
Did you really build it for your Mavic?
Or did you just build the route and then load that onto your Mavic.
The Litchi Mission doesn't include anything specific to any aircraft, just a bunch of GPS locations and instructions for heights, speeds etc.
It should work just fine for any aircraft that Litchi works with.

Did you really build it for your Mavic?
Or did you just build the route and then load that onto your Mavic.
The Litchi Mission doesn't include anything specific to any aircraft, just a bunch of GPS locations and instructions for heights, speeds etc.
It should work just fine for any aircraft that Litchi works with.
That’s what I thought— thanks so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.