Phantom 4 Pro Durability flying daily

Reaction score
New user, appreciate any information you can provide. Getting ready to start a business commercial drone service for agriculture. Considering a Phantom 4 Pro system. Would like to know if anyone has information on the durability, or maximum expected flight hours if one is operating daily (up to 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week). Thanks.

New user, appreciate any information you can provide. Getting ready to start a business commercial drone service for agriculture. Considering a Phantom 4 Pro system. Would like to know if anyone has information on the durability, or maximum expected flight hours if one is operating daily (up to 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week). Thanks.
My P4 pro has had a hard working life, flying multiple batteries several days a week for a year now and still runs perfectly.
If you are using it for work, it would be a good idea to have a second machine for backup so that you aren't grounded by one mishap.

8 hrs a day 5 days a week? Wow! You had better have at least 6 batteries and a charging station as well as a spare bird or two. That is some heavy duty usage. Not to knock DJI, but I don't think any maintenance free drone would last a year under those conditions, and that assumes you don't crash it too. I would like to see how many members here have put over 2000 hours of flight time on their drone in its entire lifetime let alone in a single year. I would bet the number is very small if any. That might be an interesting threat to start.

thanks Meta4 and 68charger440 for feedback. Yes that's alot of flying; it's an estimated maximum. May not get that much time in first year; but I'm doing my best to get feedback from users to get a sense of if Phantom 4 Pro will do the job or if I need to consider a heavier duty drone.

8 hrs a day 5 days a week? Wow! You had better have at least 6 batteries and a charging station as well as a spare bird or two. That is some heavy duty usage. Not to knock DJI, but I don't think any maintenance free drone would last a year under those conditions, and that assumes you don't crash it too. I would like to see how many members here have put over 2000 hours of flight time on their drone in its entire lifetime let alone in a single year. I would bet the number is very small if any. That might be an interesting threat to start.
That thread has already been started! See here....
4,000+ Miles Flown---Anyone Have More?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik