Phantom 4 pro does't calibrate

Reaction score
Just out of the box, firm ware updated. Flew 10 minutes and get already a warning about the front sensors noi working. They worked 5 minutes by the way.
Had to calibrate them. Via apple app dit the sensor calibrate and...... unsuccesful calibration. They ask me to calibrate via dji assistant. Downloaded on my windows pc.....did all the things it asked for and nothing worked. I am sick of it already. Please someone help

Just out of the box, firm ware updated. Flew 10 minutes and get already a warning about the front sensors noi working. They worked 5 minutes by the way.
Had to calibrate them. Via apple app dit the sensor calibrate and...... unsuccesful calibration. They ask me to calibrate via dji assistant. Downloaded on my windows pc.....did all the things it asked for and nothing worked. I am sick of it already. Please someone help
,,,Yeh don't get sic of it yet,,try turning them off then on again,,up to you if you want to use,only good at ground level,,above trees etc they are useless unless you flying straight into a building or something,if in line of sight just leave them off OR if very worried about get a exchange

Can you say what error message you are getting? Screenshot would be good.

The side sensors have stickers on them too.

I had same problem with new p4 pro.Had to send it in for replacement.It can't be fixed by you or them so they just ship you another one.Was it refurbished or new?

Time for a new drone, the firmware is designed to do this

MY p4 was just out of whack with camera and it started floating all over and up and down during hovering.I went back one firmware use Dji assistant 2 app.It straightened out camera and fixed the hovering problem to. Of course all drones don't do same but it worth a shot.

There is a screen resolution issue with the DJI assistant and it won't work on many of the newer computers. I had to go into NYC to the DJI Store to get mine done. You should get a screen full of big dots and dashed line vectors to follow. This sucks and DJI knows about it but isn't fixing it, why should they they already got your money, haha jokes on us...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4