Phantom 4 Pro and my Mavic Mini the Scout !

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Most of you have not give a second thought to getting a Mavic Mini , I mean the video quality is 2k and Low light performance is bad.

Things to consider

* It can work as a back up in an emergency
* You can use it to fly thru some small spaces and include that with your Premium footage with your Phantom 4 pro
* You might decide to use it in a storm but its not good in low light so the video will be soft

But here is where it really shines it ability to fly closer to 30 minutes ! 3000 ft easy.

30 minutes to scout the area of flight , providing you with feedback of the area, the wind , the scenery, the animals on the ground and magnetic interference , Compass ect.
A quick check on your phone playing the video back 2k is fast and easy. Once I see something that looks good, I can laser focus on it with the Phantom 4 pro with confidence and purpose and saving a battery.

There is no denying the fact that the drone is homely looking but once I realized its potential , i changed all that.
There were some weak aspects about the drone, the battery lid is weak and no way to protect the SD card , but we fixed that also. Its Phantomrain approved now.

You shoud be able to pick these Mavic Mini up on ebay for about $200 to $250 as many will jump after just a few days of having the Mavic Mini to the Mavic 2 .

The Mavic Mini Wet Suits changes the entire Look of the Mavic Mini , its not even recognizable as a mini anymore.
The Wet Suits only weigh 0.07 oZ , feather light.

Phantomrain.org
Elite Gear for flying your drone.

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 5.27.33 PM.png

Most of you have not give a second thought to getting a Mavic Mini
You were correct with this first statement. All I am saying other than this:

"But here is where it really shines it ability to fly closer to 30 minutes ! 3000 ft easy."

Only a complete idiot would attempt to fly this size aircraft to that distance.

Reactions: Kirby Johnson
You were correct with this first statement. All I am saying other than this:

"But here is where it really shines it ability to fly closer to 30 minutes ! 3000 ft easy."

Only a complete idiot would attempt to fly this size aircraft to that distance.

Video have shown that the Mavic Mini has serious long distance flight capability. Very cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: cstout

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20