Phantom 4 Pro and DJI Goggles

Reaction score
I've orderd the dji goggles but still on back order. My question is this. Maybe someone has tried. I understand you have to wire the goggles to controller to get full menus but can you wire a nividia k1 to controller and use the HDMI on the nividia k1 to connect the goggles for view only.

I just tested the Dji goggles last weekend with the P4P I installed the hdmi module. All I do is connect a hdmi mini to the goggles. You don't have control through the goggles but I would rather have full control through tablet/phone anyway. If you want control just connect the supplied micro USB cable into the charging port of the goggles then USB to the controller and you have full control through the goggles but no tablet. If using android you can connect hdmi from there to the micro hdmi on the goggles. Just be sure to select dual output hdmi through DJI go4 app.

I just tested the Dji goggles last weekend with the P4P I installed the hdmi module. All I do is connect a hdmi mini to the goggles. You don't have control through the goggles but I would rather have full control through tablet/phone anyway. If you want control just connect the supplied micro USB cable into the charging port of the goggles then USB to the controller and you have full control through the goggles but no tablet. If using android you can connect hdmi from there to the micro hdmi on the goggles. Just be sure to select dual output hdmi through DJI go4 app.
Can you expand on your Android HDMI output comment please?
My goal is to have a screen (currently a phone) with the DJI Go 4 App, and the Goggles with head-tilt functionality. Unclear how I can achieve this. The HDMI RC upgrade would connect the Goggles via HDMI but this would not enable the head-tilt functionality. Is there an Android device which can connect to both the RC and the Goggles USB port?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl