Phantom 4 Pro $490??

Reaction score
Screenshot_20181128-181856_Chrome.jpg

I saw this on my Facebook feed. Anyone ever do business with this company? Just curious if it too good to be true...well you know the rest

Really? You really need to ask?

Hey, I've got a Phantom 4 Pro for $200. Trust me, I have it. Just PayPal me. And give me your social. And your credit card info. But, it'll be okay, because it seems like a really good deal.

I saw something similar somewhere else. It's a huge discount but I do think p4P's are being cleared out to make way for the new P5's

Forget them. The site is allready offline.

https://cestechstore.com/

Btw, I saw this offer on the German part of Ebay for about € 650,-.

View attachment 105849

I think someone posted an image of the warehouse for those “deal” websites. They only take cash though. Luckily I know of an ATM close by.

If you will send me $50, I can help keep you from being scammed on the internet.

8192B27D-C33E-4D24-952A-3DA6858BB8C7.jpeg
57515D61-58B6-4A26-A0C7-033466764D10.jpeg

I also want to chime in here. There's a scammer on Craigs List offering a P4P+ Brand new for 400.00. They are super convincing. Takes to a bogus ebay link where a nice girl from Montana wants a iMac. Who doesn't? Just wants to see it fast for ebay cards, and thats where the fun starts. Don't do it. I decided to call and the Indian fellow had an accent so thick I could barely understand him, but I finally tripped him up. I reported it to the FTC and CL but its still there. I really wonder who's been burned anyone who knows understands if it sounds to good then it is too good to be true. Watch out.

It's that time of year again! HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU! Between internet Scams and Phone Scams, I don't know which is worse? Or is it the MANY STUPID PEOPLE THAT Accept these GREAT BUYS?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4