Phantom 4 Pro 2 + batteries won't seat properly

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a newbie to the forum. Looking for help with my P4P2+. I have 4 batteries, all of which have been used fine. Recently, with no abuse, 2 will not seat in the drone, When installed, there is a slight gap on the left side. The two working batteries do not have this gap. I inspected the alignment rails on both the drone and battery finding nothing apparently wrong. No issues with the two "working" batteries. Any suggestions? Batteries are expensive and I'd rather not nave to purchase new ones. All batteries were purchased new from Amazon. Thanks!

DJI brand or aftermarket?
Number of cycles on the ones your having an issue with and also the ones that are not having an issue with?

Batteries are a tight fit in my P4p v2 as well. I have five and they all need a nice slap to fully seat and a hard yank to get them out. Measure the dimensions of the errant one with a dial caliper and compare to the others. Sometimes batteries put on a little weight.

Hello, and welcome to the forum, from Florida

Sorry to hear of your battery problem. Hope someone has the correct answer.

Batteries are a tight fit in my P4p v2 as well. I have five and they all need a nice slap to fully seat and a hard yank to get them out. Measure the dimensions of the errant one with a dial caliper and compare to the others. Sometimes batteries put on a little weight.
I tried that. All batteries are the same dimensions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj