Phantom 4 Night blades

Reaction score
These are my phantom 4 blades I made modifying the original P4 blades.
Still need to do some tweaks, But they work so far.....If you want to see them in action check me out on youtube @ geolopez914. Like,Comment,and Subscribe!

Attachments

• IMAG0002.JPG
    IMAG0002.JPG
    795.6 KB · Views: 666
  • IMAG0003.JPG
    IMAG0003.JPG
    821.4 KB · Views: 599
  • IMAG0004.JPG
    IMAG0004.JPG
    771.1 KB · Views: 655
  • IMAG0007.JPG
    IMAG0007.JPG
    770.6 KB · Views: 614
  • IMAG0008.JPG
    IMAG0008.JPG
    758.2 KB · Views: 592
  • IMAG0010.JPG
    IMAG0010.JPG
    925.6 KB · Views: 670
  • IMAG0011.JPG
    IMAG0011.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 624
  • IMAG0028.JPG
    IMAG0028.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 656
If they are still balanced I want some[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: StefanL
Popped the caps off the props and grinded extra plastic until flat, Used a 3V 2032 battery with tiny SMD LEDs. The hardest part was trying to get the battery to stay on with the blades spinning so fast....Nothing some heavy duty double sided tape couldn't fix.

Popped the caps off the props and grinded extra plastic until flat, Used a 3V 2032 battery with tiny SMD LEDs. The hardest part was trying to get the battery to stay on with the blades spinning so fast....Nothing some heavy duty double sided tape couldn't fix.
Yeah, based on that description I think I will need to see pictures to fully understand what you did. Looks interesting.

Yea..that added weight can't be good for the motors or flying characteristics...any issues with that? Looks cool though

No issues, but I will state this....I would not fly in sport mode! I did at first and felt a little worried, But in Atti mode this Bird flys and stays stable! I plan on posting more close up pics of the work I did to achieve this mod.....soon

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

And the weight is only by grams at best! But still wouldn't fly in sport! Also wanna add that I plan on changing the props on my P4 to the self tightening carbon ones as they now offer them for the P4 from a third party. They are much more rigid and offer less maintenance than the clip on type....just not feeling that metal springy thing that helps the blades stay in place. After a while it loses its tension and needs replacing! For something that's spinning at crazy RPMs I'm not trying to have ANY issues while in the air!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl