Phantom 4 Multibattery Charger (4-in-1)

Everyone who clicked that link will have their warranty voided by DJI. sorry

Reactions: John Locke
Why? Are you the attorney for DJI.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

e37.png

Reactions: John Locke
I'm not laughing, When an attorney like yourself shows up and starts giving companies ideas on how to void warranties I don't think its a joke, some attorney already coached DJI on how to not honor their warranty if it wasn't bought directly from DJI or one of their authorized dealers. You could be an agent of DJI yourself, I don't trust lawyers and I think a lot of other people don't either.

I'm not laughing, When an attorney like yourself shows up and starts giving companies ideas on how to void warranties I don't think its a joke, some attorney already coached DJI on how to not honor their warranty if it wasn't bought directly from DJI or one of their authorized dealers. You could be an agent of DJI yourself, I don't trust lawyers and I think a lot of other people don't either.

DJI was not do that to get out of the warranty, they did it because DJI requires all authorized dealers to charge the same price. 3rd party vendors were getting ahold of the product and under cutting authorized dealers. This was screwing over the authorized dealers unfairly.

I'm not agreeing that DJI can legally void the warranty if bought at a 3rd party vendor.

Noone trusts lawyers until they need one.

Also, make sure you strap that tin foil hat on tight. I'm definitely not an "agent" for DJI lol, I work in-house in NYC.

Last edited:
I've had mine for about 2 weeks, works fine. Has a fan in it that kicks in when you hook up a battery. That's a good sign as heat buildup is the enemy of electronics. I have mine plugged in to the AC wall socket all the time, seems to kick in or at least the fan does when I connect a battery to it. When I'm on the road I'll just use a 12V power inverter and charge everything at once.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31